Bus.com is building the future of group travel. We’re modernizing the charter bus industry, shifting it online, and moving the world through easy, reliable bus travel. We’re passionate about tech and travel, and we're growing fast!
We take pride in our work, but humility as individuals. We move fast, break things, and learn at every step along the way.
About the job:
As a vital member of the product team, you will work alongside product managers, engineers, customer success managers and marketers to bring various product features to life. You will bring a specialized usability knowledge to the team, and will advocate on behalf of the user and the integrity of the product at every touchpoint. You will help to foster and build a culture of user-centered design throughout the organization.
- Develop and maintain UI and interaction pattern libraries;
- Create project deliverables such as sitemaps, flowcharts, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs;
- Participate in user research, competitive evaluation, and usability testing;
- Improve existing user interface;
- Bachelor’s business management, software engineering or any other relevant profile;
- 3-5 years in a similar position;
- Experience adapting fundamental UX techniques and workflows to a scrum/agile development environment;
- Strong experience with usability design, wireframing, site navigation, and interaction flows/maps;
- Experience with a highly iterative design process, incorporating usability testing, data analysis, and intuition.
- Independent - self motivated;
- Result focused - able to to break down problems into quick experiments or MVPs that maximise value with the least amount of work;
- Flexible - adapts well to change;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects;
- Great communication and negotiation skills.
Perks and benefits:
- 3 week vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Can work remotely;
- Learning opportunities.