Bus.com began less than 3 years ago with the intention of improving the entirety of the transportation industry through buses. In just a few years we’ve grown to a team of 50 passionate individuals, participated in Y Combinator (the world’s most prestigious accelerator, look it up if you’re unfamiliar!), raised over $6.5 million from some of the most experienced venture capitalists (BMW, Jackson Square Ventures, and Real Ventures), and worked with incredible organizations (Uber, Dropbox, NBA, Coachella).
At Bus.com, we’re aligning the demands of bus renters and event planners with the supply of small charter bus companies. The result is a transformative charter bus marketplace that delivers an exceptional customer experience. We’re currently growing rapidly, the key to continued development is passionate individuals that can put team success over individual wins.
We’re looking for a Junior Copywriter who is obsessed with writing a lot of great content and would love to contribute to Bus.com’s blog, web pages, and social media. This position reports to the Head of Marketing who will provide the copywriter with direction and autonomy to achieve content and business objectives.
- Ensure consistency across all digital and print formats – web pages, emails, blog, presentations, documentation, etc.
- Create 1-3 resources each month to drive leads, awareness, and other important metrics (ex ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Build and implement content strategies that will positively impact our audiences.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (website and landing page copy, email onboarding, blog, social media, etc).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- 1-3 years in content-specific role within a marketing team or agency
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- English and French bilingualism.
- An appreciation of the oxford comma.