Bus.com is building the future of group travel. We’re modernizing the charter bus industry, shifting it online, and moving the world through easy, reliable bus travel. We’re passionate about tech and travel, and we're growing fast!
We take pride in our work, but humility as individuals. We move fast, break things, and learn at every step along the way.
About the job:
Reporting to the COO/interim head of product, you will be part of a cross functional squad (product, design, and engineering) contributing to the design of a great experience for Bus.com users on our core platform and the Bus.com team on internal tools.
- Establish squad roadmap to meet business objectives;
- Manage bi-weekly sprints, ensuring projects stay on track;
- Communication and alignment with internal and external stakeholders;
- Measure impact of squad’s output through data.
- Bachelor’s business management, software engineering or any other relevant profile;
- 3-5 years in a similar position;
- Familiar with Asana, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Sketch, Invision, and G Suite;
- Strong design or UX background.
- Independent - self motivated;
- Result focused - able to to break down problems into quick experiments or MVPs that maximise value with the least amount of work;
- Flexible - adapts well to change;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Team player;
- Great communication skills.
Perks and benefits:
- 3 week vacation;
- Group insurance;
- Learning opportunities.