Bus.com is building the future of group travel.
We’re disrupting the a $6B charter bus industry by shifting it online and allowing event organizers to move large groups to their destinations with ease. In three years we have run thousands of trips for hundreds of thousands of people, including professional sports teams, major tech companies, international music festivals, and everyone in between.
We're an early-stage startup with tons of heart -- here, you'll have an opportunity to make a big impact on a great team with an exciting product that is growing extremely fast.
About the Role:
Are you a great communicator and adept at telling stories through data? Bus.com is looking for an Outbound Marketing Strategist who will own all outbound marketing initiatives while working closely with other stakeholders across the team to achieve our common goal. You'll be working in a fast-growing startup with clients like Dropbox, Intel, Shopify, Rugby Canada, and many more, and quickly become a key component of a young, driven team helping shape the future of group travel.
- Identify business and lead generation opportunities by finding companies, organizations, and planners that fit Bus.com customer profiles
- Generate and manage leads through internet research, qualifying contact lists and email campaigns
- Identifying and finding decision makers within various organizations
- Building outbound marketing campaigns that lead to scheduled meetings for our sales team
- Analyzing data surrounding marketing campaigns to identify new opportunities and double down on existing campaigns that generate positive ROI
- Strategizing how to scale this channel to accomplish more with less
What we're looking for:
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc) to create meaningful, easy to understand reports
- Knowledge in basic statistics to dive deep into data, find meaning and deliver outcomes
- 1-2 years of technology related sales, business development, or lead generation experience
- Degree in business, or engineering
- Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment
- Experience developing and executing multi-modal, targeted campaigns
- Experience working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve common goal
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, or other CRM/email automation an asset
Compensation: $30,000 - $40,000, with incentives
Perks & Benefits:
- New office in heart of Plateau with a great view
- Group health insurance
- Friday 5 à 7
- Frequent culture events: apartment crawls, board game nights, laser tag, team sports
- Guest speakers from other startups, VCs, and companies