Bus.com is building the future of group travel. We’re modernizing the charter bus industry, shifting it online, and moving the world through easy, reliable bus travel. We’re passionate about tech and travel, and we're growing fast!
We take pride in our work, but humility as individuals. We move fast, break things, and learn at every step along the way.
- Build the pricing strategy for Bus.com;
- Regular market analysis that will feed the pricing strategy;
- Understand the product’s values and differentiators and translate them into pricing models for each product;
- Oversee the day to day pricing to maximize revenues for Bus.com;
- Implement, monitor and adjust pricing levers such as pricing structures, fare simplification, promotional sales in order to further achieve Bus.com’s revenue targets and strategic objectives ;
- Adapt pricing to the competitive landscape, analyze and approve discounts requests from the Sales teams;
- Review and troubleshoot operational issues of the Online Booking Tools with further investigation and iterative solutioning when necessary;
- Strategize, design and implement the distribution and selling of optional services;
- Design different pricing models and tools to be used by the Sales team to engage with customers and submit proposals;
- Establish pricing objectives and metrics pricing rules change requests;
- Monitor pricing performance and reporting;
- Enforce the pricing policies across the organisation;
- Empower the customer facing employees with pricing tools;
- Train the sales teams on pricing principles, systems and processes;
- Maintain the pricing & ROI tools based on teams and markets requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economy or any other relevant field;
- Highly effective research skills;
- Strong analytical and data management skills;
- Previous work experience in a similar position.
- Independent - self motivated;
- Flexible - adapts well to change;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Effective communication skills.
Perks and benefits:
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Group Health and Dental insurance;
- Social activities;
- Learning opportunities, a lot of learning opportunities!