At Bus.com, we’re building the future of group travel.
We’re disrupting the $6B charter bus industry by shifting it online and allowing event organizers to move large groups to their destinations with ease. In 3 years we have run thousands of trips for hundreds of thousands of people, including professional sports teams, major tech companies, international music festivals, and everyone in between.
We're an early-stage startup with tons of heart -- here, you'll have an opportunity to make a big impact on a great team with an exciting product that is growing extremely fast.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an outgoing, tenacious Sales Representative to join our team! In this role you’ll be closing new business both online and offline, introducing the benefits and features of Bus.com to potential partners and event promoters. Tailoring creative pitches and solutions to each client’s needs to establish meaningful connections with the right contacts will be crucial to success.
If you’re a people person who’s equally committed to the organization, time management, and behind-the-scenes work that goes into a great sales experience, this is the role for you. A proactive, go-getter attitude will go far here, as will a strong sense of teamwork and perseverance.
- Process a high volume of leads within the goal SLA
- Build and manage individual sales pipeline
- Identify product fits and curate tailored pitches and experiences for your clients
- Meet and exceed activity goals - Always be dialling!
- Manage inbound & outbound opportunities via primarily the phone, with some emails.
- Develop top-notch sales skills with bi-weekly workshops
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas and conversion targets
What we’re looking for:
- You are tech savvy - you pick up new tools quickly
- You are competitive, outgoing, proactive, driven & tenacious personality
- You have excellent communication and people skills
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit; flexibility and willingness to learn on the fly
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience in a high volume, high pressure sales environment, with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding goals consistently
- Bilingual (English a must, French an asset)
- Experience or interest in tech startups, travel or event industries
- Familiarity with CRM software is a bonus
- Open to flexible schedules (we're hiring for two shifts, 9am-5pm & noon to 8pm)
- Base + Uncapped commission structure
Perks & Benefits
- Beautiful new office in the Plateau
- Group health insurance
- Office dog Fridays + & wrap up drinks
- Guest speakers from local and global startup community
- Frequent culture events: movie nights, board games, laser tag, apartment crawls…
- Learn and grow quickly working with an amazing team and culture!