Bus.com is building the future of group travel. We’re modernizing the charter bus industry, shifting it online, and moving the world through easy, reliable bus travel. We’re passionate about tech and travel, and we're growing fast!
We take pride in our work, but humility as individuals. We move fast, break things, and learn at every step along the way.
About the job:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations & Strategy, you will research, analyze and find the best supplier for the customers’ trip. You will work closely with the Sales & Customer Success teams to make sure to fulfill the trips in a timely manner.
Do you excel in a fast-paced, high performance environment? Are you dynamic and capable of completing time sensitive goals? Are you looking for long term professional growth?
- Evaluate, negotiate and select suppliers on behalf of our clients based on their capacities, capabilities, cost and quality;
- Communicate our corporate standards and policies to suppliers an ensure the respect of said policies;
- Utilize ERP systems and reporting functions to assist in resolving issues, and propose action plans;
- Ensure good customer service with our internal and external clients.
- Exceptional time management, organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with tight deadlines;
- A positive, energetic, can-do attitude;
- Knowledge of the bus industry is a significant asset;
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com is an asset;
- Bilingual (spoken and written) in English and French
Perks and benefits:
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Group Health and Dental insurance;
- Learning opportunities.