Bus.com is building the future of group travel. We’re modernizing the charter bus industry, shifting it online, and bringing people together through curated experiences. We’re passionate about tech and travel. We’re growing – fast. And we’re only getting hungrier.
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring that all customers have the best possible experience using bus.com. As a CSM you will maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on rider experience. CSMs are responsible for proactively anticipating the needs of their clients and ensuring all riders receive the highest level of support during all stages of their trip. You will work with clients to plan every detail of their trip and liaise with suppliers to finalize booking and to communicate any changes. You will be responsible for ensuring positive Net Promoter Score (NPS) outcomes and high customer loyalty.
An ideal CSM will be passionate about customer advocacy, demonstrate genuine empathy for customers, and be emotionally intelligent. You will have extremely strong organization skills and ability to foresee and resolve issues before they occur.
From the first day you will:
- Ensure that every customer interaction is exceptional!
- Attend to every operational checkbox involved with planning and executing a charter bus trip
- Proactively anticipate your client’s needs and problem solve issues before, during and after a trip
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen at all times
- Collaborate with our tightly knit internal teams to ensure that timely, seamless services are delivered to clients
- Gather feedback from customers to improve our services, provide recommendations to enhance our product and keep the customer base satisfied
- Other tasks as they are assigned by your manager
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in a coordination, event planning or customer service/success or sales ideally in a Tech or Travel company
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to deliver on conflicting priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with experience building lasting internal & external relationships
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing environments
- Ability to resolve ambiguities through well-thought out decisions in high pressure situations
- Strong desire to collaborate within different internal groups to enhance our customer’s experience
- Fluent in English and French. Any additional languages are a plus!
$30,000 - $35,000
How your friends would describe you:
- Positive and outgoing
- Emotionally intelligent with strong empathy for all clients
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Diplomatic, tactful, and poised under pressure
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Process orientated
- A hustler with tireless energy
- A team player